We are excited to be launching new services in March thanks to funding from The Phoenix Fund.
- Public speaking – we can be a panelist for your event or deliver a talk or presentation that is tailored to your needs. All services can be delivered online or in person.
- Personal development workshops – we will deliver fun and engaging self- development group workshops for young people aged 11 – 25 across the United Kingdom. The workshops are delivered either online or face to face. The workshops will include reflective exercises, group discussions and games. Some of the topics that we cover are ‘your mindset is your reality’ and ‘ the power of choices’.
- Training – we will provide training which gives staff the skills and tools to support students with their behaviour. The training programme will be for staff in primary schools, secondary schools, pupil referral units and colleges.
Ahead of our launch, we have delivered some of our new services to customers. Here is what they had to say:
Public speaking : “Say It With Your Chest are powerful speakers that have a passion for creating the means to improve the lives of our most disadvantaged children.” – The Association of Panel Members
Public speaking: ” Thanks again for coming in to do the talk! The students really gained a lot of insight into the topic of school exclusions and the talk has inspired lots of discussion in lessons since! The talk has helped to broaden the students minds about what barriers and challenges young people across the city face during their education, and reflect on their own experiences.” – Jasmine John, sociology teacher at Fortismere school
Workshops : “ I found the workshops mindset transitional.” – Young person
Workshops: ” Say It With Your Chest, ran an online workshop with 10 of our young people from the London Violence reduction unit’s youth action group. The workshop was really engaging using a variety of creative tools and games/exercises to capture the attention of the group as well as deliver messages in a way that leaves an impact. Say It With Your Chest’s approach was relaxed, friendly, relatable and real! .” – Jerome Harvey-agyei , Children & Young people Participation officer at the Mayor of London’s Violence reduction Unit
- Leading up to our launch we will be posting blogs. The blogs will explain more about the why behind our new services.
- We have launched a questionnaire to help us shape the training programme. Please fill in our short survey if:
- you work in a school or college
- you are a young person (13-25)
- you work with excluded students and/ or students at risk of exclusions
- if you were excluded from school and you are now 26 -70 years old
Please contact us if you have any questions about Say It With Your Chest or any of our new services.