We aim to:
* Reduce the rate of permanent and fixed period exclusions by decreasing persistent disruptive behaviour.
* Empower young people to raise their aspirations and break negative behaviour cycles.
To meet our aims we offer a bespoke programme of workshops and 1:1 mentoring sessions which take into consideration the individual needs of students (please note: we take child protection very seriously therefore all employees are DBS checked).
We will work with any school that meets the following criteria:
* Your school is based in London or Essex.
* Your school agrees to provide us with students from the following target groups ( students with special educational needs, students who receive free school meals or students from the black and minority ethnic community).
* Your school is passionate about empowering young people to raise their aspirations and break their negative behaviour cycle and/ or reducing the rate of exclusions ( fixed period and permanent).
If you’d like to know more about how your school can partner with us please fill in the contact form below: